The AOC project-team takes part to several events related to machine learning in Toulouse.
Working group: Mathematics of Machine Learning
We organize a weekly « working group » (informal seminar) on Thursdays at 12:30.
We alternate between talks, reading sessions, post-conference debriefings, etc.
Information about coming sessions are in the agenda below (subscription link at the end).
Some slides of the presentations are available here.
Conferences and workshops
- Workshop CIMI Optimization & Learning (September 10-13, 2018)
- École de Contrôle Optimal Numérique, ENSEEIHT (September 3-7, 2018)
- Worshop CIMI Optimization: fundamentals and Algorithms for Structured Problems (June 28-29, 2018)
- Master Class in Hybrid Methods for Combinatorial/Mixed Optimization (June 4-5, 2018)
- Workshop: Post-selection Inference and Multiple Testing (February 7-9, 2018)
- Défi Grosses Data 2018 (Closing conference on January 18, 2018)
- Journée IMT-LAAS (September 11, 2017)
- The 8th French-Chilean days on optimization (July 5-7, 2017)
- Workshop Loyauté des traitements et décisions algorithmiques (June 2, 2017)
- Conference Big Data and Challenge Awards in Toulouse (January 26, 2017)
- Cinquièmes rencontres R (June 22-24, 2016)
- Journées SMAI-MODE 2016 (March 23-25, 2016)
- MASCOT-NUM 2016 meeting (March 23-25, 2016)
- CIMI Machine Learning Trimester (September to December 2015)